- All British and American passport holders require a visa to go to Kenya.
- All children will now be required to obtain an entry visa to Kenya.
- Multiple entry visas may only be issued to British passport holders on application.
- Immunization against yellow fever and cholera is recommended. Malaria prevention is strongly recommended.
Types of Kenya visas
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa (1 Year)
- NB: All children will now be required to obtain an entry Visa to Kenya Transit Visa .
- Referral Visa fee (non refundable)
Kenya visa advice – Passport
- A valid passport with at least one unused page for endorsement.
- It should be valid for at least six months at the date of entry to Kenya
- A completed visa application form
- One recent passport size photo
- Travel itinerary / business letter / letter of invitation if visiting family and friends
- Cash only for personal callers
- A stamped self-addressed envelope preferably for special delivery (for postal applications).
- Indicate your daytime telephone number
- Personal cheques and credit cards are not acceptable
Referred visa information
This is applicable to nationals of countries that are unable to obtain visas within 72 hours from the high commission and holders of the following three types of documents:
- Travel document
- Certificate of identity
- Stateless persons and refugee document
- Complete 3 application forms
- An application fee
- A letter of introduction from employer or copies of their resident or work permits
- Your travel document or passport
- 3 passport size photographs
- Bank statement
- Letter from host in Kenya
Kenya Visa advice – Health
- Immunization against yellow fever and cholera is recommended.
- Malaria prevention is strongly recommended.