Msafiri Tours can help you with organizing a group volunteering tour to Africa by booking flights, accommodation, transport and organising volunteer work and project in Africa. We can also add other aspects to your trip such as a safari or a few days rest and relaxation.
We want you to have peace of mind while on your volunteer tour to Africa, so we deal with the minor but important details
We are your one-stop logistics facilitator for your volunteer tour to Africa. We can handle all Africa mission arrangements from start to finish.
We tailor make your volunteering itinerary after talking to you to assess your needs and requirements including budget.
- We will help with suggesting and designing an itinerary
- Informal meetings with you and your Church or group leaders
- We advise and book your flights.
- We arrange ground transportation in Africa and we provide trained English speaking drivers and guides.
- We provide all meals, accommodation, safari and excursions arrangements
- We help with visa applications and pre-departure information and orientation too
Our services include thorough, timely and professional pre-trip correspondence and in-depth pre-departure information.
Generally, the international flight is the most expensive part of a group volunteering tour to Africa. Should you need assistance in this regard, we are able to offer competitive flight fares for volunteer groups on many international airlines through our Christian flight partners Izzy Tours.
Your safety in Africa:
We are a reputable company and the safety of our guests and staff is paramount. The volunteer tours, expeditions, safaris, excursions and travel arrangements we make are to a high standard, and we feel comfortable to say that you or your group will be in safe hands.
Msafiri Tours uses expert leaders, tour guides and drivers, professionally risk assessed itineraries, 24 hour back up and crisis support, and extensive information and local knowledge in Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda.